whew, ini copas dari MP orang trus copas ke MP gw, terakhir copas kesini.. buat reminder gw mo nonton apa aja taun ini.. keknya mesti ngerogoh kantong buat beli cd kurang aslinya ato ke bioskop..
thx buat sambelpedas yg udah ngelist felm2 ini ya
2 Feb – Pink Panther 2
3 April – Fast Furious
8 April – Dragonball Evolution —> whew, katanya yang ngisi suara bulma tuh si angelina jolie, whoa😀
1 Mei – X-Men Origins: Wolverine
8 Mei – Star Trek
15 Mei -Angels and Demons
22 Mei – Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
29 Mei -Up
26 Juni – Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
1 Juli – Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
10 Juli – 2012
17 Juli – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince –> gara2 tanggal rilisnya dimundurin.. this movie have to be really good…
2 Oktober – Toy Story 3D
23 Oktober – Astro Boy
20 November – Sherlock Holmes –> the combination of Sherlock Holmes and Robert Downey jr + Jude Law… it’s not suppose to be miss…
25 Desember – Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel
25 Desember – The Princess and the Frog –> disney balik lagi ke gambar tangan kalo ga salah di film animasi ini…
masi ada pelem2 lain macem felm “ironman vs hulk”, dan mungkin felm2 dari Indo yang belom masuk list ini… hav a nice 2009!!🙂
woha.. ini lebih lengkapnya:: cihuyy!! tapi list yang berikut ini gak begitu menarik perhatian dibandingkan dengan yang diatas sbnernya…
– Hotel for Dogs
– I Love You, Man
– Mall Cop –>> Kevin James stars as the title character, a single, suburban dad, trying to make ends meet as a security officer at a New Jersey mall. Though no one else takes his job seriously, Paul considers himself on the front lines of safety. When a heist shuts down the megaplex, Jersey’s most formidable mall cop will have to become a real cop to save the day.
– My Bloddy Valentine 3D
– Ninja Assassin
– Vacancy (Prequel)
– Last Chance Harvey
– Underworld 3: The Rise of the Lycans –> This prequel story delves into the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocraticvampires, known as Death Dealers, and
the barbaric Lycans (werewolves). A young Lycan, Lucian (Michael Sheen), emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor (Bill Nighy), the cruel vampire king who has persecuted them for hundreds of years. Lucian is joined by his secret
lover, the beautiful vampire Sonja (Rhona Mitra), in his battle to free the Lycans from their brutal enslavement.
– Inkheart –>> Mo Folchart (Fraiser) drags his daughter Meggie (Bennet) all around the world. At the last home, an old enigmatic acquaintence of Mo’s shows up named Dustfinger (Bettany). All of a sudden the next morning Mo packs up and leaves with Meggie without telling her what is going on. They travel to Meggie’s Great Aunt Eleanor’s (Mirren) house to stay at. Then one night a bunch of thugs arrive at the house and kidnap Mo to take him to see Capricorn, a cruel and evil dictator. Meggie soon finds out that Mo has the ability to read characters out of books. The only drawback is that when he brings something out of a story, something must go back in to replace it. This is howMeggie lost her mother Theresa and Capricorn and Dustfinger are characters from a book called Inkheart. Determined to get Mo back, Meggie sets out with Eleanor to Capricorn’s village. However, in short of arriving there, both women are also abducted and locked up with Mo. Dustfinger soon comes to the rescue and smuggles them out with a boy who also came out of a book named Farid. Now the group of them must find away to get another copy of Inkheart to send Capricorn and his thieves back into its pages.
– The Uninvited
– Eden Log
– Under the Sea 3D
– He Just Not That Into You –> Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. The Baltimoreset movie of interconnecting story arcs deals with the challenges of reading or misreading human behavior. Jennifer Connelly plays a woman stuck in a tired
marriage with Cooper’s character. Kevin Connolly, meanwhile, is a man pining after
a woman, still not cast, who is having an affair with Cooper. Goodwin is a young woman obsessed with Kevin Connolly’s character who tries to set up accidental meetings with him only to run across his friend, played by Long, who takes her on as a “My Fair Lady” experiment. Barrymore plays a woman perpetually confused by dating, now more than
ever in a culture that is more obsessed with technology than actual human contact.
– The Wayans Bros. Comedy
– Pink Panther 2 –>> Steve Martin reprises his role as the bumbling Inspector Jacques Clouseau in the modern-day farce. John Cleese will play chief inspector Dreyfus in the film.
Garcia, Molina and Rai have signed on as detectives and experts who join forces with Clouseau to catch the thief who has been stealing artifacts around the world.
– Fanboys –>> In this riotous new road movie from producer Kevin Spacey, a group of friends who are avid Star Wars fans travel west to see the Holly Grail of all sci-fi movies, “Star Wars: Episode I.” The year is 1999 and for these death star dorks, the Star Wars films are more than just movies; they are a way of life. So, after one of the group takes sick it is nothing short of a moral imperative that the friends break into George Lucas’ Skywalker Ranch to watch the seminal scifi picture together before its release. Enlisting the help of an estranged friend, who has traded in his Darth Vader mask for a proper day job, the adventure lays way to some extremely funny situations, including an outrageous brawl with somehard-core Trekkies.
– Coraline —> A high-definition stop-motion animated feature – the first to be originally filmed in 3-D – with spectacular CG effects, based on Neil Gaiman’s international best-selling book. A young girl (Dakota Fanning) walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life – only much better. But when this wondrously off-kilter, fantastical adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit parents (including Other Mother [Teri Hatcher]) try to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination, and bravery to get back home – and save her family.
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Friday the 13th —>> Searching for his missing sister, Clay heads up to the eerie woods of legendary Crystal Lake where he stumbles on the creaky remains of rotting old cabins that lie
in wait behind moss-covered trees. And that’s not the only thing hiding under the brush. Against the advice of police and cautions from the locals, Clay pursues what few leads he has with the help of a young woman he meets among a group of college kids up for an all-thrills weekend. But they are about to find much more than they bargained for. Little do they know, they’ve entered the domain of one of the most terrifying specters in American film history – the infamous killer who haunts Crystal Lake armed with a razor-sharp machete…Jason Voorhees.
– They Came From Upstairs
– The International –> In The International, a gripping thriller, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) are determined to bring to justice one of the world’s most powerful banks. Uncovering myriad and reprehensible illegal activities, Salinger and Whitman follow the money from Berlin to Milan to New York to Istanbul. Finding themselves in a highstakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as their targets will stop at nothing – even murder – to continue financing terror and war. Directed by Tom Tykwer (Run Lola Run) from an original screenplay written by Eric Singer, The International is being shot on location in Germany and throughout Europe
– Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail
– The Jonas Brothers: Burning Up
– Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li —>> “Street Fighter” is a live-action feature film
based on Capcom’s video game. The new film is focused on female fighter Chun Li and her journey for justice. Street Fighter main characters, Ryu and Ken will not be in this movie.
– All about Steve
– Watchmen –>> A complex, multi-layered mystery adventure, “Watchmen” is set in an
alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the “Doomsday Clock” – which charts the USA’s tension with the Soviet Union – is permanently set at five minutes to midnight. When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed-up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion – a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers – Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future. Their mission is to watch over humanity…but who is watching the watchmen?
– 12 Rounds
– Race to Witch Mountains
– The Box
– Fired Up
– Knowing –>> In 1958, as part of the dedication ceremony for a new elementary school, a group of students is asked to draw pictures to be stored in a time capsule. But one of the students, a mysterious girl who seems to hear whispered voices, fills her sheet of paper with rows of apparently random numbers instead. Fast forward 50 years to the present: A new generation of students examines the contents of the time capsule and the girl’s cryptic message ends up in the hands of young Caleb Myles. But it is Caleb’s father, professor Ted Myles (Nicolas Cage), who makes the startling discovery that the encoded message predicts with pinpoint accuracy the dates, death tolls and coordinates of every major disaster of the past 50 years. As Ted further unravels the document’s secrets, he realizes it foretells three additional events-the last of which hints at destruction on a global scale and seems to somehow involve Ted and his son. When Ted’s attempts to alert the authorities fall on deaf ears, he takes it upon himself to try to prevent more destruction from taking place. This gripping supernatural thriller charts one man’s faltering steps towards belief in the ultimate order of the universe even as he finds himself surrounded by mounting chaos. With the reluctant help of Diana Whelan (Rose Byrne) and Abby, the daughter and granddaughter of the now-deceased author of the cryptic prophecies, Ted’s increasingly desperate efforts take him on a heart-pounding race against time until he finds himself facing the ultimate disaster-and the ultimate sacrifice.
– The Side of the Truth
– The Accidental Husband –>> New York firefighter Patrick Sullivan had no idea his seemingly idyllic life was about to go up in smoke – especially as the unwitting, second-hand recipient of advice from famed love expert and radio host Dr. Emma Lloyd. One day he is a happy, golucky guy looking forward to a life with his soon-to-be-bride. The next thing you know, his fiancée Sophia is seeking couples counseling on the radio from Dr. Lloyd. The no-nonsense, ever practical Dr. Lloyd questions Sophia’s concept of romantic love and advises her to break their engagement, which she swiftly does. But when Patrick and his computer-savvy neighbor decide to give Dr. Lloyd a taste of her own medicine and “accidentally” join them in holy matrimony – something that doesn’t go over too well with her fiancée (played by Colin Firth) — it isn’t long before they learn that sometimes even an expert in love needs a second opinion…
– I Love You Beth Cooper
– The Informant
– Janky Promoters
– Monster vs. Aliens –>> When California girl Susan Murphy is unexpectedly clobbered by a meteor full of outer space gunk, she mysteriously grows to 49-feet-11-inches tall and is instantly labeled a “monster” named Ginormica. The military jumps into action, and she is captured and held in a secret government compound. The world learns that the military has been quietly rounding up other monsters over the years. This ragtag group consists of the brilliant but insect-headed Dr.Cockroach, Ph.D.; the macho half-ape, half-fish The Missing
Link; the gelatinous and indestructible B.O.B.; and the 350-foot grub called Insectosaurus. Their confinement time is cut short however, when a mysterious alien robot lands on Earth and begins storming the country. As a last resort, under the guidance of General W.R. Monger (on a desperate order from The President), the motley crew of Monsters is called into action to combat the aliens and save the world from imminent destruction