it’s for beginner use
if you want to be a super-user in linux os like ubuntu to change some essential of “anything”, you can do these instruction.
1. go to application > accesoris > terminal.
2. then type:
3. then type your password there
4. congratulations, you’ve enter the su territorry
if your password is wrong, maybe you must include this way before those instructions.
1. in terminal window, type this first:
type sudo su
2. after this follow the same instructions above.
thx for djiwo for correction